PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DURING THIS PERIOD I WILL STILL CONTINUE TO ACCEPT SESSIONS BUT ONLY UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
* I will only accept bookings from those who have not travelled, been ill or in contact with someone who was ill in the last month.
* Older clientele who are at higher risk of fatality from infection are advised to not seek sessions at all.
* ALL CLIENTS who are accepted for sessions will be required to shower on arrival.
* I will be wearing a face mask and gloves during the session to prevent potential contraction and spread of any bugs.
PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO BOOK A SESSION WITH ME IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL.
It is important to remember that as a professional Mistress for nearly 18 years who regularly comes into contact with the bodily fluids of various strangers, MEDICAL LEVEL HYGIENE AND PREVENTING THE SPREAD OF INFECTION IS STANDARD DAILY PRACTICE FOR ME - regardless of the threat of Corona. My dungeon always has been and will continue to be one of the most clean, sanitised and disinfected environments that you could spend time in!
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
* I have not travelled abroad for nearly 2 years.
* I have not travelled outside of Bristol for a month, the first 3 reported cases in Bristol were only reported yesterday (March 13th) and where uni students - I do not currently attend any educational facilities.
* Though I am generally a very isolated person anyway, with the exception of my grocery shopping and my sessions I have been mostly self isolating for the last month already. I work from home and 99% of my contact with the public is through the clients that come to see me and generally people don't come to get their ass kicked when they're unwell! So my risk of contracting the virus is very low, even with the longer incubation period of this virus, it is unlikely that I will contract anything from, or pass anything onto clients with the new hygiene protocols I have put in place for the time being.
Personally I am not afraid of contracting the virus, I am a reasonably young and healthy woman and am not immune-compromised, it will be financially inconvenient yes, I am self employed and don't get sick pay, but there is no reason that it should effect me anymore than the flu, and I would recommend that anyone else in a similarly fit and healthy state calm their own fears about the risks.
But with that being said, I am also aware of the risks this situation poses to my older clients/ older relatives of my clients and as such have taken/ will continue to take every precaution to eliminate the risk to myself and you.
In my personal opinion, the mass hysteria and panic surrounding this new threat is likely to cause more damage to society than the virus itself so it's important to keep a level head in times like these, there is no reason that we cannot continue to live a normal life if we are vigilant in maintaining good hygiene practices.
I suspect this situation will not continue for much longer anyway as the temperatures rise and the flu season comes to an end.
Domina Jemma x